boAt Wave Fury Bluetooth Calling launched At An Introductory Price of Rs 1299
boAt has launched Wave Fury, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the Lunar Connect Ace smartwatch, which was released last week. It features a square dial design with a functional crown and option for silicon, and metallic straps.
The Wave Fury boasts a large 1.83-inch HD screen with 550 nits of peak brightness. It has Bluetooth calling support that features high quality in-built mic, Dial Pad, and supports saving up to 10 contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring support that tracks heart rate, SpO2, sleep and offers 50+ sports modes. It has IP67 water and dust resistance support and lasts up to 5 days.
boAt Wave Fury Specifications
- 1.83″ HD (240 x 284 pixels) HD screen, 550 nits brightness
- Screen Wake gesture
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 10 contacts in watch
- 50+ Sports Mode
- Dust and Water resistant (IP67)
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity tracker
- Other Features: Camera control, Music Control, Weather, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch
- Up to 5 days battery life, up to 30 days standby battery life
Pricing and availability
The boAt Wave Fury smartwatch’s silicone strap variant comes in Active black, Cyan blue, Cherry Blossom and Teal green colors and the metallic strap variants come in metallic grey color. It will be available from boAt website and Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 1,299 starting from July 9th at 12 P.M.