Fire Boltt Infinity Luxe 1.6″ Display Bluetooth Calling 4GB Music Storage Launched
Fire-Boltt has launched Infinity Luxe, a premium Bluetooth calling watch, under its Luxe Collection of smartwatches. This comes after the launch of Ninja Fit Pro smartwatch. This is a circular dial smartwatch that has stainless steel design, rotating crown and comes with a metallic strap.
The smartwatch has a large 1.6-inch HD display with a resolution of 400 x 400 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker; it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features. Interestingly, you can store 300+ songs in the watch and connect it to TWS earbuds, all thanks to its in-built storage of 4GB.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. The Destiny has 300+ sports modes, smart notification support and is water-resistant to IP67 standards.
Fire-Boltt Infinity Luxe Specifications
- 1.6″ HD (400 x 400 pixels) Display, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 600 nits brightness
- Rotating Crown
- 110+ in-built watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 4GB Storage, can store 300+ songs
- TWS Connection
- 300+ Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health, Breathe training
- IP67 Water and Resistant
- Other Features: Smart Notifications, Weather, Camera and Music control, Timer, Alarm, Stopwatch
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Infinity Luxe smartwatch comes in Gold, Silver, Black, and Rpse Gold colours. It will be available on company’s website and Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 3,499 starting today, July 14th at 7 P.M.