Xiaomi Pad 6 11″ 2.8K 144Hz display Snapdragon 870 up to 8GB RAM launched in India starting at Rs 26999
Xiaomi just launched the Xiaomi Pad 6, the company’s latest tablet in India, as it had promised. It has an 11-inch 2.8k LCD screen with 144Hz refresh rate, support for HDR10 and Dolby Vision and features an unibody metal design.
Powered by Snapdragon 870 SoC, it has up to 8GB of RAM, comes with quad speakers, Dolby Atmos and packs a 8840mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
The new smart touch keyboard of the Xiaomi Pad 6 series comes with 64 keys and a a larger touch area, combined with full-screen gesture operations and has IPX4 ratings for splash resistance.
The Xiaomi Smart Pen 2nd generation has less latency of about 40% compared to the predecessor and comes with 4096 levels of press sensitivity. It has a battery life of 150h on a single charge with fast charge that offers 7 hours of battery life with 1 minute of charge, and the wear resistance of the tip is increased by 3 times, says Xiaomi.
The new beta feature lets you access the Xiaomi 13 Pro from the Xiaomi Pad 6. You can even drag and drop images from the phone to the tablet, says the company.
Xiaomi Pad 6 specifications
- 11-inch (2880 x 1800) 16:10 display with 30/48/50/60/90/120/144hz variable refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, 99% DCI-P3 color gamut, Hardware-level blue light reduction, TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 8GB LPDDR5 with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with MIUI 14 for tablets
- 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with 105° FoV and focus frame
- Dimensions: 253.95×165.18×6.51mm; Weight: 490g
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos, 4 Speakers, 4 microphones
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C USB3.2 Gen1 for up to 4K 60fps output
- 8840mAh (typical)/8640mAh (min) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Pad 6 comes in Mist Blue and Graphite Grey colours and is priced at Rs. 26,999 for the 6GB + 128GB version and the 8GB + 256GB version costs Rs. 28,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, in addition to mi.com and Xiaomi retail stores from June 21st.
The Xiaomi Pad 6 keyboard is priced at Rs. 4999, the cover costs Rs. 1499 and the Xiaomi Smart Pen 2nd generation is priced at Rs. 5999. These will be available from mi.com and Mi retail stores from June 21st.
Rs. 3000 off with ICICI Bank Credit and debit cards
Commenting on the launch, Anuj Sharma – Chief Marketing Officer, Xiaomi India, said:
Last year, with the Xiaomi Pad 5, we completely changed the dynamics of the tablet category. Its launch led to an increase in consumer interest in Android tablets, enhanced competition, and finally bringing some much-needed innovation that was missing in the Android tablet segment for the longest time. Xiaomi Pad 6 represents an even more significant leap forward in the space and is designed for the ever-evolving consumer. The tablet not only enhances creativity and usability but also builds on our promise of delivering a complete user experience powered by impeccable connectivity and superior performance, letting the users do everything better.