Redmi Buds 4 Active launched in India at introductory price of Rs. 1199
Along with the Xiaomi Pad 6, Xiaomi also launched the Redmi Buds 4 Active, the company’s latest TWS earbuds in India. These have 12mm drivers, Google Fast pair support, Bluetooth 5.3, 12mm drivers, and IPX4 water-resistance ratings, touch controls and Low-latency mode with option.
It promises up to 30 hours of total battery life with 440mAh battery in the case and will also come with fast charging support that will offer 90 minutes of playback with 10 minutes of charging.
- Redmi Buds 4 Active specifications
- Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity, SBC codec, Google Fast Pair
- 12mm drivers designed for Pro bass
- Environmental Noise Cancellation
- 60ms Low-latency Gaming Mode
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Dimensions Headphones: 31.1×20.9×22.5mm; Weight: 3.6g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 63.2×53.4×24mm; Weight: 41.2g
- Splash resistant (IPX4)
- 34mAh battery in the headset offer 5 hours of battery life on a single charge, 440mAh battery in the charging case offers 30 hours of backup, 90 minutes of Music Playback with 10 minutes of charge
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Buds 4 Active comes in air white and bass black colours and is priced at Rs. 1399, but it will be available at an offer price of Rs. 1,199 from June 20th to 23rd on Amazon.in, mi.com and Xiaomi retail stores.
Commenting on the launch, Anuj Sharma – Chief Marketing Officer, Xiaomi India, said:
We are excited to launch the Redmi Buds 4 Active, engineered to overcome the most common consumer peeves – bad design, poor connectivity options, underwhelming audio quality and an underperforming battery, with its form factor. With an upbeat design, great battery life and a deep, immersive bass experience for audio enthusiasts to enjoy every single note, Redmi Buds 4 Active bring in a refreshing turn to the audio segment.