OPPO K11x 6.72″ FHD+ 120Hz display, Snapdragon 695, up to 12GB RAM, 5000mAh battery announced
OPPO has announced K11x, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the K series in China, as the successor to last year’s K10x. It has a 6.72-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 8GB of virtual RAM.
It runs Android 13 out of the box, with ColorOS 13.1 on top. The phone comes with a 108MP rear camera along with a 2MP camera for portraits. It has a 2.8D curved back cover, comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
OPPO K11x specifications
- 6.72-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Up to 680 nits peak brightness, 96%NTSC / 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Panda 1681 tempered glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 165.5x76x8.3mm; Weight: 195g
- Width 76mm; Length 165.5mm; Thickness 8.3mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO K11x comes in Jade Black and Pearl colours and is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 212 / Rs. 17,590 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model, 1699 yuan (US$ 240 / Rs. 19,945 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB model and the top-end 12GB + 256GB model costs 1899 yuan (US$ 269 / Rs. 22,295 approx.).
It is now available to order with 100 yuan discount for the 256GB models. It will go on sale in China starting from May 31st.