OPPO K11 6.7″ FHD+ 120Hz OLED Display Snapdragon 782G 50MP IMX890 OIS Be Announced on July 25
After rumours and certification, OPPO has confirmed the launch of K11, the company’s next K series phone in China on July 25th. This has similar specifications as the OnePlus Nord CE3, which was introduced in India recently.
The company has confirmed 50MP main camera with Sony IMX890 sensor with OIS. OPPO has also shared some samples from the phone.
Based on earlier certification, the phone should come with a 6.7-inch 120Hz AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 782G SoC, 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro camera, 16MP front camera and a 5000mAh battery with support for 80W SuperVOOC fast charging.
OPPO K11 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOELD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 × Cortex-A78 2.7GHz + 3 × Cortex-A78 2.4GHz + 4 × Cortex-A55 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 782G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB / 12GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with IMX890 sensor, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 162.7×75.5×8.23; Weight: 184g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging
The OPPO K11 will come in Black and Blue colours and is said to be priced starting from around 2000 yuan (USD 279 / Rs. 22,870 approx.).