NoiseFit Vortex 1.46″ AMOLED display Bluetooth Calling launched
Noise has launched the NoiseFit Vortex, a new Bluetooth calling-enabled smartwatch, after the launch of Noise ColorFit Mighty.
The NoiseFit Vortex has a circular dial, a 1.46″ AMOLED screen with support for over 150 watch faces to personalise your experience. The Noise Tru Sync technology on the smartwatch enables Bluetooth calling with quick pairing and low power consumption.
The Noise Health Suite, which includes 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, and a female cycle tracker, is also included, as with other Noise smartwatches. It also has multiple sports modes, meets IP68 water and dust resistance standards and has a battery life of up to 7 days.
NoiseFit Vortex Specifications
- 1.46″ AMOLED round screen
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Bluetooth Calling with Noise Tru Sync technology
- 150+ watch faces
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker
- Multiple workout modes
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, calculator
- up to 7 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The NoiseFit Vortex comes in Jet Black, Silver Grey, Vintage Brown, Rose Pink, Space Blue, and Jet Black colours. The smartwatch will be available from June 12th at a special launch price of Rs. 2,999 via gonoise.com and Amazon.in.