motorola introduced the edge 40 Pro smartphone earlier this week. Now the press renders of the edge 40, a cheaper model has surfaced. This reveals a curved screen, 50MP rear camera, and 4 colours – Viva Magenta, which is the Pantone Color of the Year 2023 that was first introduced for the motorola edge 30 fusion, Nebula Green, Lunar Blue and Eclipse Black colours.
The Blue colour has a matte acrylic back, and the other colours have a vegan leather back. The phone has a sandblasted aluminum frame.
motorola edge 40 rumored specifications
- 6.65-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 8-bit OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, Up to 1200 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 8020 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP main camera with f/1.4 aperture, OIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide autofocus camera, macro option, f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 158.43×71.99×7.58mm (Arcylic) / 7.49mm (Leather); Weight: 167g (Arcylic) / 171g (Leather)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4600mAh battery, 68W TurboPower fast charging, 15W wireless charging, 5W reverse charging
The motorola edge 40 Pro is expected to be introduced in the coming weeks. Based on rumours, the 8GB+128GB version will be priced at 599 euros (US$ 654 / Rs. 53,530 approx.)