Kodak SE 24″ and 32″ HD, 40″ FHD TVs launched Starting From Rs 6499
Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd, a licensee of the Kodak brand, has released the KODAK SE series in India. This new series features 24-inch (HD Ready), 32-inch (HD Ready), and 40-inch (Full HD) variants, all of which are designed to provide customers with an enjoyable entertainment experience at affordable prices.
The KODAK SE series TVs provide a bezel-less viewing experience and come with 20W (24 inch) and 30W (32 & 40 inch) sound output, as well as connectivity options such as Miracast, Wi-Fi, HDMI, and USB.
These TVs have 512MB of RAM and 4GB of ROM and come pre-installed with apps like YouTube, Prime Video, Sony Liv, and Zee5.
Quick specifications: KODAK SE Series TVs 2023 (24″, 32″ and 40″)
- Bezel-less screen design
- Sizes: 24-inch (HD Ready), 32-inch (HD Ready), and 40 inch (Full HD)
- Display: 720p (24″ and 32″) and 1080p (40″)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, DTS TruSurround
- Sound output: 20W (24 inch), 30W (32 & 40 inch)
- Connectivity options: Miracast, Wi-Fi, HDMI, USB 2.0, HDMI 3, ARC/CEC,
- Bluetooth v.5.0
- Memory and Storage: RAM: 512 MB and ROM: 4 GB
- Pre-installed apps: YouTube, Prime Video, Sony Liv, Zee5, and more
- Interface: Android 10; Built-in Google Assistant.
- Color: Black
Pricing and availability
The all-new KODAK SE series starts at Rs. 6,499 for the 24″ model, with the 32″ and 40″ models priced at Rs. 9,499 and Rs. 15,999, respectively.
Moreover, during the Amazon Great Summer Sale, Kodak TVs will be available at even more attractive prices starting from May 4th, 2023.
Speaking at the launch, Avneet Singh Marwah, Director and CEO, Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd, said:
We’re witnessing a significant increase in television sales during the ongoing IPL season, and for the first time, IPL can be viewed on smart TVs. In response, Kodak has launched a special edition smart television series that provides access to leading applications at non-smart TV prices. Our partnership with Amazon has become stronger, and we’re looking forward to introducing more technology-driven products in the upcoming months.