iQOO Pad 12.1″ 2.8K 144Hz display, Dimensity 9000+, up to 12GB RAM, 10000mAh battery announced
Along with the iQOO Neo8 series, the company also introduced the iQOO Pad, the first tablet from iQOO in China, as it had promised. It has an 12.1-inch 2.8K LCD panel with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10 and is powered by Dimensity 9000+ with up to 12GB of RAM.
The tablet has an aluminum body that is just 6.59mm thick. There is a 13MP main camera and 2MP macro camera. There is an 8MP selfie camera on the front. The tablet supports a six-speaker audio system that includes a 4 full-range super linear speakers + 2 tweeters.
It also supports pencil 2 stylus and the company also offers a iQOO smart touch keyboard, which has a 64-key design and 6531mm² frosted glass touchpad. It packs a 10000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
iQOO Pad specifications
- 12.1-inch (2800×1968 pixels) 2.8K LCD 16.10 screen with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10, up to 600 nits peak brightness
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000+ 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions:266.03×191.60×6.59mm;Weight: 585g
- USB Type-C audio, six-speakers
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C, NFC
- 10000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The iQOO Pad comes in a single Interstellar Gray colour. Pricing as follows.
- 8GB+128GB – 2599 yuan (US$ 368 / Rs. 30,520 approx.)
- 8GB+256GB – 2899 yuan (US$ 410 / Rs. 34,045 approx.)
- 12GB+256GB – 3199 yuan (US$ 453 / Rs. 37,565 approx.)
- 12GB+512GB – 3499 yuan (US$ 495 / Rs. 41,090 approx.)
These are available to order and will go on sale in China starting from May 31st. There is a 200 yuan discount on the models as a part of launch offer.