iQOO Neo7 Pro 6.78″ FHD+ 120Hz E5 AMOLED Display Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Up To 12GB RAM Launched India Starting at Rs. 34999
iQOO just launched the iQOO Neo7 Pro, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the iQOO Neo series in India, as it had promised. The phone retains the 6.78-inch FHD+ Samsung E5 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, independent Pixelworks chip, up to 1500 nits brightness as the iQOO Neo7.
However, this is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 instead of MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC in the Neo7. There is a large 4013mm² VC cooling and Multilayer graphite heat dissipation. It has up to 12GB of RAM with up to 8GB of virtual RAM. There is also a dedicated gaming chip.
It also replaces the 64MP ISOCELL GW3 sensor with the 50MP Samsung GN5 sensor with OIS. The Neo7 Pro has the same 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera, along with a 16MP front camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh dual-cell battery with support for 120W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 8 minutes.
iQOO Neo7 Pro specifications
- 6.78-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.8:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1200Hz instant touch sampling rate, 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1500 nits brightness, Pixelworks independent display chip, 2160Hz PWM Dimming
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with 1/1.57″ Samsung GN5 sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.81x 76.9×8.5mm (Dark Storm) / 8.85mm (Fearless Flame);Weight: 199.5g (Dark Storm) / 194.5g (Fearless Flame)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
Pricing and availability
The iQOO Neo7 Pro comes in Dark Storm with an AG glass back and the Fearless Flame comes with a vegan leather back. It is priced at Rs. 34,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model and the 12GB + 256GB version costs Rs. 37,999. The phones go on sale from July 15th through Amazon.in and iQOO.com.
- Rs. 1000 early bird discount till July 18
- Rs. 2000 instant discount for SBI and ICICI cards
- Rs. 2000 additional exchange bonus and Rs. 1000 loyalty bonus for iQOO customers
- No cost EMI up to 6 months
- 1 year of additional warranty to those who’ll be pre-booking the smartphone on Amazon.in and iQOO.com