Boult Crown Bluetooth Calling launched At An Introductory Price of Rs 1499
Boult has launched Crown Bluetooth calling smartwatch. This comes after the launch of Boult Striker Plus that was announced last week. This is a square dial smartwatch that resembles the Apple Watch Ultra and has a working crown.
The smartwatch has a 1.95-inch HD screen with support for over 150 watch faces. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features that include heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and female menstrual tracking. The Crown also includes 150+ sports mode, smart notification support and is water-resistant to IP67 ratings.
Boult Crown Specifications
- 1.95″ HD screen, 900 nits peak brightness
- 150+ cloud-based watch faces, 8 UI styles
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Bluetooth calling support with Call Rejection/Answer, Dial KeyPad, Recent contacts and sync options
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 150+ Sports modes
- Complete Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2, Blood Pressure, menstrual cycle, Breath training and Heart rate tracking
- Smart Notifications, Mini Games, AI Assistant support, Sedentary remainder, drink water remainder, Weather Details, Find Phone and more
- IP67 Water-Resistant and Dust Proof
Pricing and availability
The Boult Crown smartwatch comes in black, blue, orange, and yellow colours. It is now available on company’s website and Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 1,499.