boAt Ultima Call 1.83″ display Bluetooth Calling launched at introductory price of Rs 1,699
boAt has launched Ultima Call, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the Wanderer Smart kids watch, which was released last month. It features a square dial design with an option for silicon and metallic straps.
The Ultima Call boasts a 1.83-inch large HD 2.5D curved screen with 100+ customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features high quality in-built mic, Dial Pad, and supports saving up to 10 contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring support that tracks heart rate, SpO2, and offers 700+ sports modes. It has IP68 water and dust resistance support and lasts up to 7 days.
boAt Ultima Call Specifications
- 1.83″ HD (240 x 284 pixels) 2.5D curved screen, 700 nits brightness
- 100+ customizable watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Powered by Crest Plus OS
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 10 contacts in watch
- 700+ sports mode
- Dust and Water resistant (IP68)
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity tracker and more
- Other Features: Camera control, Live cricket scores, Music Control, Weather, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch, DND, Find My Phone
- Up to 7 days battery life, up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and Availability
The boAt Ultima Call smartwatch comes in black, pink, blue and silver (metallic strap) colours and will be available from Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 1,699 starting from June 19th at 12 P.M.