Crossbeats Ignite Stellr 2.01″ 90Hz AMOLED screen Bluetooth calling launched
Crossbeats has launched Ignite Stellr, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the Ignite Hustl, which was released last month. It features a square dial design with an option for silicon and metallic straps.
It’s claimed to pack the “largest ever AMOLED screen” on a smartwatch. The Ignite Stellr boasts a 2.01-inch large always-on AMOLED screen with 1000 nits brightness, a 90 Hz refresh rate, and 500+ customizable watch faces. Also, it has a rotating crown on the side for easier navigation.
It has Bluetooth 5.3 and supports Bluetooth calling. The smartwatch offers various health monitoring support that tracks Heart rate, SpO2, Sleep, and BP. It can last up to 7 days and up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling.
Crossbeats Ignite Stellr Specifications
- 2.01″ AMOLED (410 x 502 pixels), 90Hz refresh rate, 1000 nits brightness, always-on screen
- 500+ customizable watch faces
- Rotating crown
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Bluetooth Calling support, in-built mic and speaker
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Sleep analysis, and BP monitoring
- Other Features: built-in games, Alarm, Calculator and more
- Up to 7 days battery life, up to 2 days battery life with Bluetooth calling, and up to 10 days in standby mode
Pricing and Availability
The Crossbeats Ignite Stellr smartwatch’s silicone strap variant comes in grey, black, and blue colors, while the metallic strap variants come in black and silver colors. It will be available from Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 3,499 starting June 18th.