Xiaomi today unveiled its new TV Q2 Series as the successor to the Q1 series which was introduced last year. It comes in 50″, 55″ and 65″ sizes, have Quantum Dot Display technology that promises vivid, life-like colors and smoother transitions during fast-motion scenes for supreme visual entertainment.
The models have Dolby Vision IQ and feature ambient light sensors to intelligently detect environmental brightness and make corresponding adjustments to the picture. These feature 30W speakers with Dolby Atmos and run Google TV system, a first for the Xiaomi TV series.
The TV array also serves as a smart home control hub with Google Assistant. The TVs have a metal frame with bezel-less design and a metal stand.
Xiaomi TV Q2 (50″, 55″ and 65″) specifications
- 50 / 55 / 65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K QLED display with 60Hz refresh rate, MEMC, 178-degree viewing angle, 92% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1.07 billion (8-bit + FRC), Dolby Vision IQ, HDR 10, HLG
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Google TV
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI × 3 (1 port with eARC) USB 2.0 × 2, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, Ethernet
- Mi Voice remote with support for Google Assistant
- 30W (2 x 15W) speakers, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
Pricing and availability
Xiaomi TV Q2 Series 50″, 55″ and 65″ models are priced at 599 Euros (US$ 597 / Rs. 48,650 approx.), 699 Euros (US$ 697 / Rs. 56,765 approx.) and 899 Euros (US$ 896 / Rs. 73,010 approx.), respectively and will roll out in Europe via Xiaomi’s official channels.