Xiaomi TV ES Pro 2022 55″ 65″ And 75″ 4K TVs With Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos 120Hz MEMC VRR Announced
After introducing the ES 2022 models, Xiaomi has introduced ES Pro 2022 55″, 65″ and 75″ 4K TV models in China. These support HDR, Dolby Vision, 4096 levels of brightness control, multi-zone backlight, up to 700 nits brightness, 94% DCI-P3 color gamut, self-developed algorithms to reduce color errors, and achieve a professional display-level color accuracy of ΔE≈2.
The TV also support 120Hz high refresh rate MEMC, HDMI 2.1, VRR, ALLM, FreeSync Premium certification, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, quad-core A73 processor, and 25W speakers with support for Dolby Atmos. It has up to 97.4% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to minimal bezels. The TV features a full metal frame, sandblasting process, and a metal base with a balanced structure design and supports far-field voice control.
Xiaomi TV ES Pro 2022 specifications
- 55 / 65 / 75-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, MEMC, △E≈2, 1.07 billion colors, 94% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, up to 700 nits brightness, VRR, ALLM, FreeSync Premium certification
- Quad-core MediaTek MT9617 processor with ARM Cortex-A73 CPU, Arm Mali-G52 MC1 GPU and dedicated MediaTek APU
- 3GB RAM,32GB storage
- Android TV 11 with PatchWall
- Far-field mics for voice control
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 2 x USB 2.0, S/PDIF, 3.5mm audio Jack, Ethernet
- 25W (2 x 12.5w) speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Audio, DTS:X
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi TV ES Pro 2022 55, 65 and 75-inch models are priced at 3,599 yuan, 4,599 yuan, and 7,499 yuan respectively, but there are on sale in China from today at an introductory price of 3,299 yuan (US$ 488 / Rs. 39,000 approx.), 4,299 yuan (US$ 637 / Rs. 50,820 approx.), and 6,999 yuan respectively (US$ 1037 / Rs. 82,740 approx.), respectively.