At the Smarter Living Event 2023, Xiaomi has introduced its new Xiaomi Smart TV X Pro series in India, as it had promised. The TVs come in 43, 50 and 55-inch models.
These run Google TV with Xiaomi’s own Patchwall that offers content across 30+ providers, has Dolby Vision IQ and Vivid Picture Engine 2 technology and has up to 40-Watt speaker system with support for Dolby Atmos.
The TVs have minimalistic and metallic industrial design, with a high screen-to-body ratio of 96.6%. Its aluminium alloy frames and carbon fibre finish back panel, offer an elegant look.
Xiaomi Smart TV X Pro 43, 50 and 55 specifications
- 43 / 50 / 55 -inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 94% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision IQ, HDR 10+, HLG, Reality Flow, ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), Vivid Picture Engine 2 with Adaptive Brightness
- Quad core (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Google TV, PatchWall
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 with eARC, 2 x USB, Optical, AUX port, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc
- Mi Voice remote
- 40W (50 and 55) / 30W (43) speakers, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD, DTS X
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Smart TV X Pro 43″ is priced at Rs. 32,999, 50″ costs Rs. 41,999 and the 55″ has been launched at Rs. 47,999. These will go on sale starting April 19th, 2023, at 12 noon across mi.com, Flipkart and offline retail partners.
- Rs. 1500 bank offer for 43″, Rs. 2000 bank offer for 50″ and 55″