Xiaomi Smart Standing Fan 2 Launched in India
Xiaomi has launched Smart Standing Fan 2, the company’s new smart fan in India, as a part of its 8th anniversary celebrations in the country. It has dual blades for a natural breeze, comes with a DC motor that reduces power consumption, has voice control that works with Google Assistant and Alexa, offers 140° ventilation, 14m range, 100 levels of precise speed settings and 30.2dB minimal operating noise.
Highlights of Xiaomi Smart Standing Fan 2
- Weighs as light as 3kg. White & Minimalistic design blends in well with any room and occasion.
- 7+5 Wing Shaped Blades increase airflow for more powerful cooling.
- Uses a BLDC copper-wire motor, which has higher operating efficiency and longer service life than an aluminum-wire motor. It has been optimized to operate on an exceptionally low power rating (below 15W)
- With its smooth, silent BLDC motor and dual fan blades – the fan has been optimized to deliver an exceptionally quiet (30.2dB to 55.8dB) and disturbance-free experience with Xiaomi’s proprietary Natural Breeze Simulation Algorithm for a more gentle, natural breeze.
- Switch between Natural Breeze or Direct Blow. Set the fan speed to anywhere between 1 and 100 in the Xiaomi Home App, to achieve your desired airflow.
- Turn your Xiaomi Smart Standing Fan 2 with a single voice
command using Alexa and Google
- Has an easy 6-Step Assembly Process with a washable frame. Press one button to quickly add or remove the extension tube
- Has an adjustable wide-angle ventilation of 140° horizontal rotation & 39° vertical tilt with a 14m direct airflow range to reach every corner.
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Smart Standing Fan 2 comes in white colour, is priced at Rs. 6,999, but it is available from mi.com for Rs. 5,999 with a pre-order discount of Rs. 1000 from today, July 11th till July 18th.