Along with the 12T series, Xiaomi also introduced the Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro for the global markets, after it was announced in China back in July. It has a 1.64″ rectangular AMOLED screen, offers over 110 sports modes, 10 running courses, has built-in GNSS system for a faster positioning and more accurate route tracking.
It supports 150 in-app watch faces and 2 band colors with 8 different strap options. The smart band has 5ATM resistance and promises up to 12 days of battery life.
Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro Specifications
- 1.64-inch (280×456 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 326 PPI, Up to 500 nits of brightness, 150+ band faces
- Supports on Android 6.0 and above and iOS 12.0 and above
- Bluetooth 5.2, Supports GNSS that includes BeiDou, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS systems
- 5ATM (up to 50 meters) Water-resistant
- Optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor, six-axis motion sensor
- 110+ workout modes including 5 auto-detection modes: outdoor running, walking, treadmill, rowing machine, elliptical
- Continuous heart rate tracking, continuous blood oxygen saturation monitoring, as well as 24/7 sleep tracking, Female health tracking etc.
- Smart controls such as music control, remote camera control, quick message reply, incoming call alerts
- 150+ new band faces with AOD support
- Microphone for hands-free Alexa
- Dimensions: 44.7 × 28.8 × 11mm;Weight: 20.5g (weight without wrist strap)
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor, optical heart rate sensor,
- ambient light sensor
- 235mAh battery offers up to 12 days of battery life with typical usage, charging time of about 1 hours
- Wristband material: TPU; Wrist buckle material: Aluminum alloy
- Adjustable length of wrist strap: 130-205mm
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro comes in Pine Green and Moon Gray colours with straps in Ivory, Olive, Orange, Blue, Black and Pink colors. It is priced at 99 Euros (US$ 98 / Rs. 8,005 approx.) and is available for sale via Xiaomi’s official channels in Europe.