Xiaomi Pad 6 11″ 2.8K 144Hz display Snapdragon 870 launching in India on June 13
Xiaomi has confirmed the launch of Xiaomi Pad 6, successor to last year’s Xiaomi Pad 5 in India on June 13th. The teaser shows the keyboard dock and the Xiaomi Smart Pen 2nd generation, which should be sold separately.
The teaser confirms Snapdragon 870, 13MP rear camera and Grey and Blue colours for the tablet.
Xiaomi Pad 6 specifications
- 11-inch (2880 x 1800) 16:10 display with 30/48/50/60/90/120/144hz variable refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, Hardware-level blue light reduction, TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Dimensions: 253.95×165.18×6.51mm; Weight: 490g
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos, 4 Speakers, 4 microphones
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 (5.3 in Pro), USB Type-C USB3.2 Gen1
- 8840mAh (typ)/8640mAh (min) battery with 33W fast charging
The tablet will be sold on Amazon.in, in addition to mi.com and offline stores. We should know the price when it launches next week.