Xiaomi Civi 3 6.55″ FHD+ 120Hz OLED display Dimensity 8200-Ultra up to 16GB RAM dual 32MP front cameras announced
Xiaomi has announced the Civi 3, the company’s latest smartphone in the Civi series in China, as it had promised. The phone has a 6.55-inch Full HD+ 12-bit OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, support for 1920Hz PWM dimming and has Dolby Vision.
It is powered by custom Dimensity 8200-Ultra chip with portrait engine, 4000mm² stainless steel VC liquid cooling, 68% larger than the Civi 3. It supports third-person shooting game at 90fps high frame mode, stable high frame rate for 30 minutes, and the highest temperature on the front of the body is 40.1 °C, says the company.
The Civi 2 has dual 32MP front cameras inside the punch-hole. One is a standard autofocus camera and the other one is a 100° ultra-wide-angle camera. It also has AI Super Sense Four Soft light, 5 cool and warm light effects, and the same says that it offers natural-looking portrait with the new new portrait engine powered by the chip.
It has Sony IMX800 sensor main camera, same as Xiaomi 13, supports 1G+6P ultra-clear glass lens, has OIS and 120° 8MP ultra-wide camera along with a 2MP macro camera. Both the front and rear cameras support 4K video recording.
The company has partnered with global trend forecasting agency WGSN that matches the key colors of 2023: Rose Purple, Mint Green, Adventure Gold and Coconut Grey. It is 7.56mm and weighs just 173.5 grams. The phone packs a 4500mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 38 minutes.
Xiaomi Civi 3 specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 12-bit OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, up to 1500 nits brightness, 16000-level automatic brightness adjustment, Adaptive HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 3.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 1TB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX800 sensor, f/1.77 aperture, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, AI sensing four soft lights
- 32MP AF front-facing main camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5KGD2 sensor, 2X portrait close-up, 32MP 100° ultra-wide secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture, Front screen soft light ring
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 158.75×71.7×7.56mm; Weight: 173.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 67W wired fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Civi 3 is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 353 / Rs. 29,245 approx.) for the 12GB + 256GB, 2699 yuan (US$ 381 / Rs. 31,590 approx.) for the 12GB + 512GB and the top-end 16GB + 1TB model costs 2999 yuan (US$ 424 / Rs. 35,100 approx.). It is now available to order and will go on sale in China starting from May 31st.