Xiaomi Book S 12.4″ With 2.5K Touch Display Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 Windows 11 Announced
Xiaomi has introduced Xiaomi Book S 12.4″, the company’s first-ever 2-in-1 laptop. It has a 12.4-inch 2.5K touch screen, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 compute platform, has a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. It runs Windows 11 OS, has a sleek, compact design, promises up to 13.4 hours of battery life and comes with an ultra-compact 65W GaN fast charger.
The company sell a keyboard separately that connects magnetically to the tablet using the Pogo Pin connector, providing a stable support that is convenient and easy to use. The outer cover of the keyboard has a faux leather material that is wear- and scratch resistant, while the folding stand provides support and consistent comfort at different angles. It has a trackpad and the keys have 1.3mm key travel.
It also sells a cover separately that has a magnetic case for stable and sturdy hands-free support. The device automatically wakes the device when opened and puts it to sleep when closed. The tablet also supports Xiaomi Smart pen.
Xiaomi Book S 12.4″ specifications
- 12.35-inch (2560 x 1600 pixels) WQHD+ LCD touch screen with 16:10 aspect ratio,60Hz refresh rate, up to 500 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Up to 2.84GHz Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 7nm Compute Platform with Adreno 680 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB storage
- Windows 11 with S mode
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 5 (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual speakers
- Dimensions:294x197x8.95mm; Weight: 720g
- 13.4 hours of battery life, 65W GaN fast charger
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Book S 12.4″ comes in Dark gray colour, is priced at €699 (US$ 734 / Rs. 57,405 approx.) and will roll out via Xiaomi official channels.