Xiaomi Band 7 with 1.62″ AMOLED Display 110+ Sports Modes Up To 14 Days of Battery Life Goes Global
Xiaomi has introduced the Xiaomi Band 7, the company’s latest fitness tracker for global markets, after it was introduced in China last month. It has a 1.62″ AMOLED screen with 25% increased visibility compared to the previous generation and 100+ watch faces. It has 110+ sport modes with three additional modes – Training load, Recovery duration and training effect that lets users evaluate and adjust their workout schedule and intensity for maximized performance.
The device features VO₂ max professional workout analysis, which measures the maximum amount of oxygen users can utilize during exercise. Other features include sleep tracking, SpO₂ and heart-rate monitoring. Xiaomi Smart Band 7 has 5ATM water resistance and can last up to 14 days on a single charge.
Xiaomi Band 7 specifications
- 1.62-inch (192×490 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 326 PPI, Up to 500nits of brightness
- Bluetooth 5.2 that connects to Android 6.0 and above and iOS 10.0 and above
- 5ATM (up to 50 meters) Water-resistant
- Optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor, six-axis motion sensor
- 110+ workout modes including 5 auto-detection modes: outdoor running, walking, treadmill, rowing machine, elliptical
- Continuous heart rate tracking, continuous blood oxygen saturation monitoring, as well as 24/7 sleep tracking, Female health tracking etc.
- Smart controls such as music control, remote camera control, quick message reply, incoming call alerts
- 100+ new band faces with AOD support
- Dimensions: 46.5 × 20.7 × 12.25mm;Weight: 13.5g
- 180mAh battery offers up to 14 days of battery life with typical usage, charging time of about 2 hours
- Wristband material: TPU; Wrist buckle material: Aluminum alloy
- Adjustable length of wrist strap: 160-224mm
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Band 7 comes in Black colour with straps in Ivory, Olive, Orange, Blue, Black and Pink colours and new Neon Green, Neon Orange, Khaki Green and Khaki Blue colours, is priced at €49.9 (US$ 52.4 / Rs. 4,100 approx.) and will roll out via Xiaomi official channels soon.