Wings unveiled its Phantom 260 wireless gaming earbuds. The latest gaming headset includes Bluetooth v5.3, Open and On, BoldBass, SpeedSync, Bullet Charge, ENC, Low Latency, and monster battery life. The Wings Phantom 260’s earbud casing is black with green LED accents. Each earbud is designed for all-day comfort. .
It has an ultra-low 40ms latency, which helps players excel and offers them an edge. A 5-second button press toggles standard and game modes. ENC technology with quad mics keeps communication clear and removes ambient chaos for a distraction-free gaming session, along with the audio quality powered by BoldBass technology.
The Wings Phantom 260’s 13mm graphene drivers deliver clean audio and deep bass. With Bluetooth v5.3, the Wings Phantom 260 has SpeedSync for instant pairing and Open and On for instant pairing when you open the case.
Furthermore, the Wings Phantom 260 is always connected to the device with the greatest distortion-free signals and 15-meter range. It offers 8 hours of gaming audio on a single charge and 30 hours with its charging case, and 10 minutes of charging adds up to 100 minutes of playback time on the go.
The Wings Phantom 260 TWS supports voice assistants such as Google or Apple Siri and also has smart features that include music or call controls and more. Additionally, the device is IPX5 sweat- and water-resistant.
Quick specifications: Wings Phantom 260 TWS Gaming Earbuds
- 13mm premium graphene drivers
- Bluetooth v5.3; 15m range
- Dedicated Gaming Mode with 40ms ultra low latency
- Battery: 8hrs playtime with single charge; 30hrs playtime with charging case
- ENC with 4 mics
- Bullet charge: 10 mins charge = 100 mins playtime
- Colors: White and Black
- IPX5 sweat & water resistant
- Controls: Play/Pause, Volume controls, Game mode, Calls, Voice assistant
- Designed with LED lights; OPEN & ON technology
- Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 2 cm; Weight: 120 g
Pricing and availability
The Wings Phantom 260 TWS Gaming Earbuds will be available on Amazon.in and on the Wings website starting today, 12th September 2022 at an introductory price of Rs. 999, compared to Rs. 1499.