Wings has launched Phantom 210, a new gaming neckband headset with dual pairing, up to 50ms lag-free audio sync, and 40 hours of battery life. The company recently released the Wings 550 Gaming TWS earbuds.
The new Wings Phantom 210 is created from the lightest materials with IPX5 casings to minimize ear stress. Soft silicone and superior ABS plastics are used to make the gaming-themed neckband. Each earbud has huge 13mm drivers for gaming surround sound. The Phantom’s earphones and neckband have LED highlights to match your gaming wardrobe or system.
Phantom 210’s Bluetooth v5.3 chip allows fast dual pairing for numerous devices within a 15-meter range. ENC improves performance by suppressing external noise to let you focus on battles or comedy. Furthermore, a triple-click gaming mode switch keeps your audio in sync with the scene. The neckband offers up to 40 hours of playing on a full charge. The Phantom 210’s USB Type-C and fast charge technology may give you a 4-hour playtime in 15 minutes.
Quick specifications: Wings Phantom 210 Gaming Neckband
- Gaming design with Gaming lights
- 13mm Drivers with Gaming surround sound
- Dedicated Gaming Mode with 50ms ultra low latency
- Headphone Design: Behind the Neck
- Headphone Type: In the Ear
- Inline Remote: Yes
- Indicators: Game Mode, Battery Level Indicator
- Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Up to 40hrs of Playtime
- Type-C Fast Charging 15 min charge = 4hrs of Playtime
- Dual pairing
- IPX5 Sweat and Water-resistant
- Cord Type: TPE Flat Cable
- Bluetooth Version: v5.3; 15m range
- Warranty: 1 Year
Pricing and availability
The Wings Phantom 210 Neckband Gaming Earbuds with LED Lights is available on Flipkart.com for an introductory price of just Rs. 899. The neckband headset comes in black and blue-gray colors.