Vivo Y77 With 6.64″ FHD+ 120Hz Display Dimensity 930 Up To 12GB RAM 80W Fast Charging Announced
vivo has announced Y77, the company’s latest mid-range phone in the Y series, in China. It packs a 6.64-inch Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen with 91.13% screen-to-body ratio and an 8MP camera inside the punch-hole. It is the first phone to be powered by the latest Dimensity 930 SoC, comes with up 12GB of RAM and a 50-megapixel main camera, along with a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 4500mAh battery with 80W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in just 10 minutes and 100% in 31 minutes.
vivo Y77 specifications
- 6.64-inch (2388 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 930 6nm processor with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Android 12 with Origin OS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 164.17×75.8×8.59mm; Weight:194g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 80W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Y77 comes in Black, Pink and Gradient Blue colours, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 223 / Rs. 17,755 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB, 1599 yuan (US$ 238 / Rs. 18,940 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB, 1799 yuan (US$ 268 / Rs. 21,310 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB and 1999 yuan (US$ 298 / Rs. 23,680 approx.) for the 12GB + 256GB models. It is now available to order and will go on sale in China starting from July 11th.