vivo just launched the Y35, the company’s latest mid-range 4G smartphone in India, after it was introduced in Malaysia and Indonesia earlier this month. To remind you, the phone packs a 6.58-inch Full HD+ 90Hz LCD screen with a 16MP camera inside a V-shaped notch.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G SoC and comes with 8GB of RAM. The phone has a 50-megapixel main camera, along with a pair of 2-megapixel depth and macro cameras.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging that can charge up to 70% in just 34 minutes. The phone runs Funtouch OS 12 with Android 12.
vivo Y35 specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 550 nits peak brightness, 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM, up to 8GB of virtual RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 164.3 × 76.1 × 8.28 mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/QZSS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The vivo Y35 comes in Agate Black and Dawn Gold colours, is priced at Rs. 18,499 and is available from vivo.com and offline stores.
- Rs. 1000 cash back with ICICI Bank and SBI credit cards offline
- Flat Rs.750 Instant discount on HDFC Credit and Debit cards online