Vivo Y27 5G 6.64″ FHD+ Display Dimensity 6020 5000mAh Battery Announced
vivo has announced the Y27, the company’s latest ‘Y series’ smartphone globally. This comes after the launch of Y36 in several markets. The phone has a 6.64-inch FHD+ LCD screen, is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 6020 5G SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and additional 6GB of virtual RAM.
It has a 50MP rear camera, a 2MP depth camera, and a 8MP front-facing camera. The phone runs Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
vivo Y27 5G specifications
- 6.64-inch (2388 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen, 600 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 6020 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 164.06 x 76.17 x 8.07 mm; Weight:190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/QZSS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Y27 5G comes in Mystic Black and Satin Purple colors and is priced at NT$ 8,490 (USD 271 / Rs. 22,326 approx.) for the 6GB+128GB model, while the 4GB RAM variant price is not available. It is available on the vivo Taiwan website and should be available in more regions soon.