Update – April 17: vivo has confirmed the launch of X90 series in India on April 26th. The phones will be exclusively sold on Flipkart online, in addition to vivo.com and offline stores.
Be the first to experience the Xtreme.
Mark your calendars as the #vivoX90Series launches on 26th April 2023 at 12 PM.
Stay tuned for more!
— vivo India (@Vivo_India) April 17, 2023
Earlier: vivo introduced the X90 series globally back in February, after the China launch. At that time, the company confirmed that the phones will come to India, now it has started teasing the launch of the phones in the country without revealing the exact launch date.
The teaser shows the X90 Pro’s camera module with ZEISS optics and the phone’s design and some samples.
vivo X90 and X90 Pro specifications
- 6.78-inch (2800×1260 pixels) FHD+ BOE Q9 OLED HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness, 115% DCI-P3 color gamut, 2160Hz ultra-high frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9200 4nm processor with Immortalis-G715 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13
- Dual SIM
- X90 – 50MP camera with Sony IMX866 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, VCS bionic spectrum, LED flash, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.0 aperture, 12MP 50mm 2X portrait camera, f/1.98 aperture, laser auto focus, Zeiss T* coating, ZEISS optics, V2 chip
- X90 Pro – 50MP camera with 1″ IMX989 sensor, OIS, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX663 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 50MP 50mm IMX758 2X portrait camera, f/1.6 aperture, laser auto focus, Zeiss T* coating, ZEISS optics, V2 chip
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, stereo speakers, CS43131 Hi-Fi chip (X90 Pro only)
- Dimensions X90: 164.10×74.44×8.48mm (Black and Blue) / 8.88mm (Red); Weight: 200g (Black and Blue) / 196g (Red)
- Dimensions X90 Pro: 164.07×74.53×9.34mm; Weight: 214.85g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 1
- X90 – 4,810mAh battery with 120W fast charging
- X90 Pro – 4,870mAh battery with 120W fast charging, 50W wireless charging
Based on earlier reports, the phones will launch in India in the last week of April.