vivo V21s, the company’s latest midrange 5G smartphone, has been announced in Taiwan. It packs a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED 90Hz screen and a 44MP selfie camera with OIS support inside the U-shaped notch. The phone tends to be a selfie-focused one, as it has a dual LED flash and up to 4K recording support that’s backed by OIS+EIS technology.
The V21s comes with Funtouch OS 12 software along with 4GB of virtual RAM expansion for smoother performance. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G SoC and comes with 8GB of RAM and a 64-megapixel main camera with OIS, along with an 8MP ultrawide and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The phone packs a 4000mAh battery with 33W fast charge support that can charge up to 63% in just 30 minutes.
vivo V21s 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (2404 ×1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, 6000000:1 contrast, 800 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 8GB RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, OIS support, LED flash, 8Mp 120-degree Ultra-Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 44MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, OIS support, dual soft light, up to 4K video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.68×73.90x 7.29mm; Weight:177g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Beidou/GLONASS/Galileo, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and Availability:
The vivo V21s 5G comes in Blue and Dazzle colours and costs NT$ 11,490 ($367 / Rs. 30,070 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model. The phone is already on sale through vivo online store in Taiwan.