vivo T2x with 6.58″ FHD+ 144Hz Display Dimensity 1300 6000mAh Battery announced
vivo has rescheduled its T2 launch, now it has silently introduced the T2x smartphone in China as the successor to last year’s T1x. The phone has 6.58-inch Full HD+ screen with support for 144Hz refresh rate, 16MP front camera inside the notch and is powered by Dimensity 1300 SoC with VC liquid cooling and 8GB of RAM. The phone has a 50MP rear camera with 2MP macro sensor.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, fluorite technology for the back and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 35 minutes.
vivo T2x Specifications
- 6.58-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2408 pixels) LCD screen, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch response rate, up to 650 nits brightness
- Up to 3GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1300 (6 nm) with Mali-G77 MC9
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 storage
- Dual SIM
- 50 MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 12 with OriginOS 2.0
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:163.87×75.33×9.21mm; Weight: 202.8g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- 6000mAh battery with 44W fast charging and 6W reverse charging support
The vivo T2x comes in Mirror Black and Fog Blue colours, is priced at 1699 yuan (US$ 255 / Rs. 19,800 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model and 1899 yuan (US$ 285 / Rs. 22,135 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB model. It will get 100 yuan discount when it goes on sale for the first time on May 31st.