vivo T1x With 6.58″ FHD+ 90Hz Display Snapdragon 680 Up To 6GB RAM 5000mAh Battery Launched in India Starting At Rs. 11999
vivo just launched the T1x smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and an 8MP front camera inside the notch. The T1x is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC with 4-layer liquid cooling system, which the company says is the first in the price segment. It has up to 6GB of RAM with up to 6GB of RAM expansion, and runs Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12.
The phone features a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
vivo T1X specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 6GB with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.26×76.08×8mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo T1x comes in Gravity Black and Space Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB + 64GB, Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB + 128GB and the 6GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 14,999.
The phone will be available from Flipkart and shop.vivo.com, and offline stores starting from July 27th.
Rs. 1000 instant discount with HDFC Credit Card & Debit cards