vivo has a launched a brand-new, limited-edition T1 5G in silky white variant in India. Flipkart Big Billion Days will begin on Friday, and the company will also offer discounts and deals on the Series-T smartphones.
The vivo T1 5G has a 6.58-inch, 120Hz FHD+ display. The Vivo T1 5G features a 50MP primary sensor, a 2MP macro and depth camera, and for the selfie, there’s a 16MP front camera. Vivo T1 5G is powered by a 6nm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor, up to 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM, and FunTouch OS 12. Vivo’s smartphone has a 5,000mAh battery and an 18W charger.
The smartphone allows reverse charging as well. Rainbow Fantasy and Starlight Black Vivo T1 5G were unveiled in February. The specs of the Vivo T1 5G Silky White are the same as those of the standard models that came out in February.
vivo T1 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 12.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, Super Night mode (only available in 6GB/8GB RAM editions)
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164× 75.84 × 8.25mm; Weight: 187g
- 5G SA/NSA (n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Flipkart’s Big Billion Days offer on vivo T series smartphones
- vivo T1X purchasers can get a Rs. 1,000 discount during the sale.
- Along with other models, the latest Vivo T1 5G Special Festive Version will have a special starting price of Rs. 14,999.
- vivo T1 44W will be available for Rs. 12,499 after a Rs. 1,000 discount along with a 10% cashback with ICICI and Axis Bank cards.
- In addition, Vivo T1X, Vivo T1 5G, and T1 44W will also feature ICICI and Axis Bank debit and credit cards, which offer 10% cashback up to Rs. 1,000.
- Customers can save Rs. 4,000 on prepaid orders or additional T1 Pro exchanges during the Flipkart Big Billion Days promotion. ICICI and Axis
- Bank debit and credit cards offer an extra Rs. 2,000 off the Vivo T1 Pro 5G.
Pricing and availability
An all-new special festive edition Vivo T1 5G in silky white colour is priced at Rs. 13,999 and will be available for purchase via Flipkart and on Vivo India e-store.
The Silky White colour variant is priced at Rs. 15,990 for the 4GB RAM/128GB storage variant, while the variant with 6GB RAM/128GB storage is priced at Rs. 16,990. Furthermore, the special price is valid through Flipkart’s Big Billion Sales.