Tom Clancy’s The Division Resurgence Free To Play Third Person Shooter RPG For Android And iOS Announced
Ubisoft has announced Tom Clancy’s The Division Resurgence, a
new free-to-play, third-person shooter RPG mobile game from the Tom Clancy’s The Division franchise, developed by a core lead team at Ubisoft, in collaboration with other studios & partners around the world. The company said that the game is a canon opus featuring a new storyline, different classes and challenging enemy factions.
The Division Resurgence is a natural universe extension for any lovers of the franchise, enabling them to experience the game anew, said Ubisoft Players will see a new and independent storyline set in a vast open world where they will be free to roam around an outstandingly detailed urban environment with stunning graphics.
Tom Clancy’s The Division Resurgence takes place in a contemporary post-crisis New York City and offers a unique perspective on key story events that have taken place in Tom Clancy’s The Division and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2.
- Chaos continues to wreak havoc in New York City, and as first-wave agents representing the Strategic Homeland Division, players will be tasked to protect civilians against hostile factions and help them build a better future.
- Players will discover new characters with deep backstories and powerful enemies with challenging abilities. Players can customize their characters by collecting and upgrading their gear to take on any threat they may encounter.
- Controls and user interface are specifically tailored to ensure a smooth experience on handheld devices. Enjoy a new entry of the acclaimed Third-Person Shooter RPG and original game modes set in an urban open-world.
- For newcomers and veterans, discover a new PVE campaign. Be part of the legendary first wave of SHD agents and get a unique perspective of the events around The Division 1 & 2
- Explore the open-world in Solo or Coop to play a variety of PVE activities, from story missions to world activities. Roam around an outstandingly detailed urban environment with stunning graphics.
- Loot, craft, mod and upgrade your gear to fight your enemies. Customize your character with a wide arsenal at your fingertips!
- As they level up and improve their skills, players will unlock new specializations with unique signature weapons and gadgets that they can swap at any time. This new strategic element will allow players to try new abilities and find the best co-op synergy with fellow Division agents, all at their fingertips.
The Tom Clancy’s The Division Resurgence will be available for iOS and Android devices. Alpha testing will start soon, and players can sign up for it on ubisoft.com.