Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd (SPPL) has launched new Thomson QLED smart TVs with Google TV in the Phonenix series in India. These come in 50-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch screen variants and support Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 40W stereo box speakers set-up and Dolby Atmos.
The models have a sleek, bezel-less design and feature a metallic stand. These are powered by 1.5GHz quad-core (A53) MediaTek MT9602 processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU and Dual Band Wi-Fi.
Thomson QLED TV specifications
- 50″, 55″ and 65″ (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K QLED display, Dolby Vision, 600 nits brightness
- 1.5GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT9602 (A53) processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Google TV
- Voice remote with Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube shortcuts, also use the phone as Google TV remote
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (1 x ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, AV input, 1 x Ethernet
- 40W (2 x 20W) stereo speakers, DTS, Dolby Audio, Dolby Atmos
Pricing and availability
The new Thomson QLED TV 50″, 55″ and 65″ are priced at Rs. 33,999, Rs 40,999 and Rs. 59,999, respectively, and will be available from Flipkart soon as a part of Big Billion Days specials.
Commenting on the launch, Avneet Singh Marwah, CEO of SPPL, the exclusive brand licensee of Thomson in India, said:
We are excited to finally launch the much-awaited QLED series from Thomson. These TVs are packed with top-notch features and hardware, again giving the Indian consumer the opportunity to put their hands on the best of technology and design at an extremely pocket-friendly price. We have more product line-ups for the rest of 2022 and are always grateful to our loyal customers for keeping Thomson on top.