TECNO Mobile has introduced SPARK 9 Pro Sport Edition after the launch of the Spark 9 Pro a few months back. This is designed by Designworks, a BMW group company that fuses world-class automobile design and luxurious touches with SPARK’s trendy design language.
Reproduce The Distinct Design of BMW Designworks for the Passionate
The new model takes its cue from an icy crystal talisman, the blue and white color scheme reminds people of the power and drama of the superhero. The bold and bright blue expresses the elements of metaverse and also presents futurism, while the purity and primitiveness of white appeals to young consumers who wish to express their refinement and preference for high standards.
The triangular texture also elevates the phone from a regular high-powered handset to the mobile phone counterpart of a frontier luxury sedan, says the company. The use of triangles, which traditionally symbolize stability and power, allows the Sport Edition to convey the sense of identity and confidence that comes with owning a premium car.
At the same time, the dynamic triangular design also brings the phone to life and expresses a feeling of speed, which reveals the internal capabilities and diverse functionality of the phone.
Young consumers looking for a touch of lush will also be drawn to the phone’s intricate crystal diamond-cut elements. This finishing touch creates a subtle sense of luxury that discreetly expresses the younger generations’ desire for opulence, rather than the overt expressions of splendour that are more ubiquitous in traditional luxury handsets. Furthermore, this feature conveys a sense of time-tested refinement to young consumers looking to differentiate themselves from convention.
It retains other specs including a 6.9-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, 4GB of RAM, Android 12 with HiOS 8.6 on top, 50MP rear camera, 2MP depth, AI lens, 32MP front camera and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
TECNO Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 8.6 based on Android 12
- 50MP (f/1.7 primary) + 2MP ( f/2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.0 AI Lens), Dual LED flash
- 32MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Sport Edition is priced at 1,16,800 Nigerian Naira (US$ 265 / Rs. 21,825 approx.) and will available across key regions including Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East.