TECNO Mobiles has started teasing the launch of POVA 4 as the successor to POVA 3 in India. The POVA 4 series was introduced last month as one of the first phones to be powered by MediaTek Helio G99 SoC.
In the teaser, the company says that this is the first processor in the segment to post 309K scores, has higher AnTuTu score from competitors and even 20% higher AnTuTu score than closest 50 competitors
The 6000mAh battery in the phone promises 10 hours of calling with just 10 minutes of charging. It says that the has 20% higher battery capacity from competitive brands. The phone will come with 8GB RAM, 5GB of extended virtual RAM and 128GB storage.
TECNO POVA 4 specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ Dot-in LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB POVA 4, internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with HiOS 8.6
- 50MP rear camera, secondary camera, dual LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 170.59×77.52×8.7mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W charging
The TECNO POVA 4 will be sold on Amazon.in and will be launched sometime later this December.