TECNO introduced the PHANTOM X2 series smartphones with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 earlier this month. Now the company has confirmed the launch of the PHANTOM X2 smartphone in India on January 9th, 2023, and it will begin pre-orders for the phone from 2nd January on Amazon.in.
The company also says that it will offer a free upgrade to Phantom X3 for limited per-book customers.
TECNO PHANTOM X2 specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with HiOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64 MP rear camera with RGBW sensor, 5P+1G lens, OIS, 13MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera
- 32MP front camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.6 x 72.7 x 8.9mm
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5160mAh (Typical) battery with 45W fast charging
The TECNO PHANTOM X2 comes in Moonlight Silver and Stardust Grey colours. We should know the price of the phone when it is launched in the country next month, and the company already said that it will price it aggressively for the Indian market.
TECNO also confirmed that it will launch the PHANTOM X2 Pro soon, and is also planning to bring the Megabook S1 to India sometime in the first half of 2023.