TECNO has launched the company’s flagship PHANTOM X2 smartphone in India, as it had promised. The company says that this is the first and only smartphone in India to offer Dimensity 9000 5G Chipset in the sub 40K segment.
To remind you, the phone has a 6.8-inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen, features a 64MP RGBW+ (G+P) sensor, comes with Optical image stabilization and a 32MP HDR Selfie Camera. It packs a 5160mAh battery with rapid 45W flash charging offering 50% charge in 20 minutes.
The phone has a unique unibody double-curved build and a 3.5D lunar crater design in three mysterious, space-inspired colors, resulting in an eye-catching look and a comfortable feel.
TECNO PHANTOM X2 specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with HiOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64 MP rear camera with RGBW sensor, 5P+1G lens, OIS, 13MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera
- 32MP front camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.6 x 72.7 x 8.9mm
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5160mAh (Typical) battery with 45W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The TECNO PHANTOM X2 comes in Moonlight Silver and Stardust Grey colours and is priced at Rs. 39,999. It is available to pre-order starting today, January 2nd on Amazon.in and retail stores, and the sale begins January 9th.
- 6 month no-cost EMI
- 12 month Amazon Prime membership
- First 100 pre-booking orders on Amazon and 200 on retail touchpoints will receive a free upgrade to PHANTOM X3 when the phone is slated to launch in India.
Commenting on the launch, Arijeet Talapatra, CEO, TECNO MOBILE India, said:
As the demand for premium experiences grow, even we grow. We continue to challenge the status quo of the industry, with the aim of redefining the high-end experience in an ambitious yet accessible way. TECNO PHANTOM X2 is powered by the outstanding MediaTek Dimensity 9000 5G chipset, which is built on 4nm fabrication and runs at 3.05GHz. The smartphone sets new benchmarks in terms of power, performance, and energy efficiency. The MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor also has a host of innovations in camera and graphics to help make the PHANTOM X2 a superior gaming and multitasking smartphone with immersive experiences for TECNO customers.