TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display Dimensity 8050 Launching in India on July 7
TECNO launched the CAMON 20 and CAMON 20 Pro 5G smartphones in India in May, and also introduced the CAMON 20 Premier 5G, the top-end model, alongside. At that time, the company said that it will start selling the phone in 3rd week of June, now it has finally confirmed that it will launch the phone in India on July 7th.
ECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x Cortex-A78 up to 3GHz + 3x Cortex-A78 up to 2.6GHz + 4x Cortex-A55 up to 2GHz) MediaTek Dimensity 8050 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 512GB storage
- Android 13 with HiOS 13
- Dual SIM 50MP rear camera with RGBW sensor, 6P+1G lens, PDAF, f/1.77 aperture, 108MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, macro option, 2MP camera for portrait, f/2.4 aperture, Octa ring flash, laser auto focus
- 32MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture, dual LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, FM Radio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 45W (Premier) fast charging
TECNO already confirmed that the CAMON 20 Premier 5G will be available in 8GB + 512GB version only in Serenity Blue and Dark Welkin colours, and we should know the price when it launches later this week. It will be sold on Amazon.in after the launch.