TCL T6G 43″ 50″ & 55″ 4K QLED TVs Google TV Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos launched starting at Rs. 38990
TCL has launched its T6G series of QLED TVs in India, as it had promised. These come in 43″, 50″ and 55″ sizes, feature Dolby Vision, AMD FreeSync for artifact-free gameplay at any frame rate, Dolby Atmos and DTS Virtual: X technology for the TV.
The entire T6G range has a sleek bezel-less design offering an end to end edge display look and its slim wall mount is ideal to achieve a high-end look.
TCL T6G specifications
- 43″, 50″,55″ (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K QLED screen, 300 nits brightness, Dolby Vision, HDR 10, AiPQ Engine 3.0, MEMC, ALLM
- AMD FreeSync, 120Hz Game accelerator (55″)
- 64-bit Quad Core Processor with Mali-G31 x 2 800MHz GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Google TV
- Hands-free voice control 2.0
- Voice remote with Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube shortcuts
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 x ARC), 1 x USB, S/PDIF, AV input, 1 x Ethernet
- 30W (43″ and 50″) / 56W (55″) stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, DTS Virtual:X
Pricing and availability
The TCL T6G 43″, 50″ and 55″ 4K QLED TVs are priced at Rs. 38,990, Rs. 46,990 and Rs. 54,990, respectively and are available from Amazon.in and Flipkart.
Besides this, the company also conducted a quiz contest as part of the pre-launch initiative for the customers that was open for participation till 9th June 2023. The company has announced quiz coupons of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 2000 on Amazon and a bank offer of Rs. 4000 and 6000 on 43TG6 and 55TG6 respectively.
On the other hand, the company has announced quiz coupons of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 1500 and a bank offer of Rs. 4000 for Flipkart users for 43T6G and 50T6G.
The open sale discount is available from 9th June to 15th June 2023 on both marketplaces.