SWOTT, an Indian consumer smart-wearable brand, has expanded its presence in the wireless earbuds segment by launching an all-new “AirLIT 004 TWS Earbuds.” The AirLIT 004 promises a great sound experience, which allows you to get your daily dose of music while doing your daily activities.
The company recently hired Ravindra Jadeja, an all-rounder from India, as a brand ambassador for its smart wearables business. It also released the Armor 007, a smartwatch that can make calls over Bluetooth.
AirLIT 004 earbuds are comfy and won’t damage your ears, says the company. It has a sleek look and the earbuds are IPX4 sweat-proof. True Wireless Connection (TWS) allows Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds to connect wirelessly up to 10 metres away. AirLIT 004’s casing includes a magnetic charger. Once in the case, the earphones begin charging.
The 400mAh charging case fully charges the earbuds in 60 minutes. The 40 mAh earbuds features 10 mm dynamic drivers for excellent audio. Earlier, SWOTT AirLIT 005 TWS earbuds were launched in the country.
Specifications: AirLIT 004 TWS earbuds
- TWS earbuds Style In-ear Headsets Ergonomic design
- 10mm Dynamic Drivers with HiFi Stereo Audio Quality
- Battery: 40mAh each buds; Case: 400mAh
- Charging Time: 60 Minutes
- Bluetooth: 5.0 + EDR; 10meters range
- Bluetooth Profile: HGP, A2DP and HFP
- LED Indictor
- IPX4: Water and Sweat-resistant
- Other features: Voice Assistant support, Smart pairing
- Touch controls: Smart Soft Touch Press controls, Binaural Listening, Volume Control
- Color: Black
Pricing and availability
The SWOTT AirLIT 004 comes in black colours and can be purchased at an introductory price of Rs.1099. It will be available on swottlifestyle.com, Amazon.in, and other leading offline stores from today.