Sony launched the new vlog camera ZV-1F in India today. It’s a pocket-sized camera packed with creative power, user-friendly vlogging features, advanced connectivity, and eco-friendly attributes, making it the preferred choice for vloggers and creators.
The camera has been optimized for vlogging with Sony’s latest technology, capturing stunning stills and videos. Sony also launched the Sony Alpha 7R V in India recently.
The ZV-1F vlog camera is designed to make the subject stand out in any scene, thanks to its ultra-wide 20mm prime lens and wide field of view for optimal selfie shooting and capturing more background. Its compact and lightweight design, weighing only approx. 229g, makes it perfect for everyday use and carrying everywhere.
The Vari-Angle LCD touch screen and Bokeh Switch button offer intuitive operation and seamless switching between background bokeh and focus on the face or products. The ZV-1F also features Soft Skin Effect, Face Priority AE, and Eye AF for humans and animals, ensuring optimal brightness, clear skin tone, and precise autofocus.
High-quality sound is guaranteed with Wind Screen and Directional 3-Capsule Mic. The Imaging Edge Mobile Plus app enables easy transfer and sharing of content on social platforms, and the camera can function as a high-quality live-streaming device when connected to a computer or smartphone via USB.
The ZV-1F is eco-friendly, with recycled materials used in the camera body and bundled accessories and plant-based non-woven fabrics used for product bags. The camera is compatible with the GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip with Wireless Remote Commander and external microphone attachment.
Quick specifications: Sony vlog camera ZV-1F
- Sensor: 1.0-type (13.2 mm x 8.8 mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Pixel: Approx. 20.1 MP
- Lens: ZEISS Tessar T* Lens, 6 elements in 6 groups
- Screen: 7.5 cm (3.0 type) (4:3) / 921,600 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- With Touch panel
- Opening Angle: approx. 176 deg., Rotation Angle: approx. 270 deg.
- Image Processing Engine: BIONZ X
- Shutter: Program Auto (0.25 – 1/32000) / Manual (0.25 – 1/32000) / Aperture Priority (0.25 – 1/32000) / Shutter Priority (0.25 – 1/32000)
- Image control: Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative look, Colour Space, Quality (JPEG (Extra fine, Fine, Standard))
- Connectivity: Yes (IEEE802.11b/g/n [2.4 GHz band]); Bluetooth v4.1
- Ports: USB Terminal Type-C (USB2.0), Micro HDMI, Microphone jack (3.5 mm Stereo mini jack)
- Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1; Type-C charging
- Battery life: Monitor: Approx. 360 / Approx. 180 min, Monitor (When Auto Monitor off is set to 2 s): Approx. 540 / Approx. 270 min
- Others: Triluminos Color, 4K Image Input, BRAVIA Sync etc.
- Print: Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
- Dimensions: 105.5 x 60.0 x 46.4 mm; Approx. 256 g (9.1) (Battery and Memory Card are included)
- Color: Black
Pricing and availability
The Sony ZV-1F is priced at Rs. 50,690 and will be available across all Sony Centers, Alpha Flagship stores, Sony authorized dealers, ecommerce websites such as Amazon.in and Flipkart and major electronic stores across India from 6th April 2023 onwards.
Speaking on the announcement, Mukesh Srivastava, Head of Digital Imaging Business, Sony India, said,
ZV-1F is a compact camera designed to elevate the vlogging experience of next-gen content creators. With ever-increasing demand for high-quality content, creators need an all-in-one camera that delivers superior quality output whilst being easy to use and designed specifically for wireless content sharing. We have also incorporated eco-friendly features in the ZV-1F with an aim to achieve a zero environmental footprint as sustainability is one of the key focus areas for Sony.