Sony WF LS900N in Earth Blue Color now available India
Sony India has unveiled the WF-LS900N truly wireless earbuds in a new color option named “Earth Blue.” This addition comes after the previous availability of the white and black color variants, which have been on sale since November 2022.
Earbuds made from recycled water bottles
Sony WF-LS900N is a new product that uses recycled resin from water bottles. It has an “Earth Blue” color and a unique marble pattern. The pattern is different for each product, and it was made by Sony using a special technique.
The earbuds and the case are both made from recycled water bottles. The WF-LS900 also has other models that use recycled materials from car parts. The packaging of the earbuds is plastic free. Sony is doing this to reduce the environmental impact of their products.
Sony’s environmental plan
Sony has a long-term plan called “Road to Zero” to make their environmental footprint zero by 2050. They have set some goals for 2021-2025, such as using more recycled plastics, saving more energy, removing plastic from the packaging of new small products, and using more renewable energy.
Multipoint Connection Function Coming Soon
The WF-LS900N truly wireless earbuds will soon receive a software update, introducing the highly anticipated multipoint connection function. This feature allows users to simultaneously connect the earbuds to two devices.
For instance, if you’re enjoying music on your PC and receive a phone call on your smartphone, the earbuds will seamlessly switch to the smartphone call, enabling you to make hands-free calls without the hassle of manually switching connections.
Sony WF-LS900N specifications
- Headphone Fit: In-Ear
- Audio: Noise Cancelling (Active), Sound Isolating and Environmental Noise Control
- Bluetooth Version: v5.2
- Features: Waterproof (IPX4 for earbuds), Built-In Microphone, Noise cancelling, Dolby Atmos and 360° Spatial Sound
- Voice Assistant Built-in: Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and works with Siri as well
- Ear Tip Sizes Included: Extra small, Small, Medium, Extra large
- Dimensions: H x 3.5 inches x Width x 3.34 inches x Depth x 2.64 inches
- Weight: 4.8 grams each
- Charging interface: USB Type C
- Battery Life: 6 hours
- Battery Charge Time: 2 hours, fast charge offer 60 minutes of play time with a 5-minute charge
- Battery Life Provided by Charging Case: 20 hours (6h + 14h)
Starting today, the Sony WF-LS900N truly wireless earbuds in the captivating “Earth Blue” color is exclusively available on Amazon.in priced at Rs. 16,859.