Samsung TV Smart Upgrade Program Pay 70% Now And The Rest in A Year
In partnership with Flipkart, Samsung today announced the launch of its innovative “Smart Upgrade Program,” a special customer affordability program for its premium Neo QLED, The Frame, and Crystal UHD TV line-ups.
Samsung Smart Upgrade Program offers
The “Smart Upgrade Program” gives customers a one-of-a-kind chance to upgrade their homes with high-end Samsung TVs by paying only 70% at the time of purchase and 30% after 12 months.
- Through the campaign, customers can buy a Samsung Crystal 4K UHD TV by paying INR 23,093 up front and the remaining INR 9,897 over the course of 12 months.
- Users can purchase a Samsung Frame 2021 Series QLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart TV by making an initial down payment of INR 38,493 and a follow-up balance payment of INR 16,497 after a year.
Samsung Smart Upgrade on Premium TVs
- Neo QLED TVs: With a perfect fusion of premium features and design, Samsung recently launched its Neo QLED televisions for the ultimate viewing experience. The Neo QLED features state-of-the-art Quantum Matrix Technology Pro, a potent Neural Quantum Processor 8K, and a genuine depth enhancer. The Samsung 2022 Neo QLED TVs have more advanced features and an intelligent user interface, making them the go-to place for watching content, managing devices, playing games, working out, and other activities.
- The Frame TV: Through a variety of customization options, The Frame enables you to “Make your own TV.” To match your surroundings, you can choose different coloured bezels, and you can choose the artwork for your own collection from a growing collection of more than 1,400 works of art.
It offers stunning picture quality with 100% color volume, lifelike colors, improved contrast, and perfect details. The Frame also features a powerful Quantum Processor 4K, 4K AI upscaling capabilities, Samsung’s Quantum Dot technology, and SpaceFit Sound, which automatically adjusts sound setup after analyzing the environment of your room.
- Crystal UHD TVs: With a billion different shades of true color and the Crystal Processor 4K, Crystal 4K UHD TVs produce lifelike images with all of their subtlety. A wide range of colors and all visual details are available in even the darkest scenes thanks to the Crystal 4K UHD TV range’s mastery of HDR. The line also includes Motion Xcelerator Turbo, a feature that enables gamers to enjoy smoother motions and clearer images. Also, these new models have a lot of useful features like PC on TV, Game Mode, Tap View, Universal Guide, and Samsung TV Plus.
According to the company, this programme is intended to provide consumers with affordability and ease of ownership. This will assist customers in upgrading to larger-screen, higher-end Samsung TVs.
Starting on July 1, 2022, the “Smart Upgrade Program,” developed in association with Flipkart, will be available for consumers across India.
Speaking on the announcement, Sandeep Singh Arora, Senior Director, Online Business, Consumer Electronics, Samsung India, said,
Smart Upgrade is a first-of-its-kind program for televisions that we have introduced in collaboration with Flipkart to offer unique affordability solutions to consumers. This program aligns with our vision to provide our consumers with an exciting opportunity to upgrade to the best in class technology that adds value to their lives and transforms their living spaces.