Samsung S95C and S90C OLED TVs Made in India launched Price And Specifications
Samsung has launched its latest line of OLED TVs, the S95C and S90C, in India. These cutting-edge television series are equipped with the advanced Neural Quantum Processor 4K and are available in three different sizes—77-inch, 65-inch, and 55-inch.
These ‘Made in India’ TVs have a 4K Neural Quantum Processor and 4K upscaling to provide remarkable picture quality and use AI-based algorithms for scene-by-scene optimization. PANTONE has also verified these OLED TVs for accurate and realistic color reproduction. The TVs provide immersive sound quality thanks to Dolby Atmos and OTS+ sound technology, as well as Q Symphony for synchronized audio.
They have an Infinity One Design with minimal bezels, allowing for a continuous viewing experience. Samsung has also included environmentally friendly technologies, such as the SolarCell Remote, which charges using indoor lighting or electromagnetic waves.
Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro technology available on these Samsung TVs is great for gamers since it provides high frame rates and clear graphics. With an integrated IoT Hub and the ability to connect and operate smart devices, the OLED TVs can function as a connected living solution.
Furthermore, the TVs include the Attachable One Connect Box, which can be conveniently positioned on the back or side of the TV for a clutter-free setup.
Samsung S95C and S90C OLED TV Specifications
- Size: 55″, 65″, 77″
- Display: OLED 4K, 3840 x 2160 resolution, Anti Reflection, One Billion Color, Quantum HDR OLED plus, HDR 10+
- Ultimate 8K Dimming Pro, 100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
- Neural Quantum Processor 4K, Auto Game Mode (ALLM)
- Quantum Matrix Technology
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo (up to 144Hz upscaling)
- FreeSync Premium Pro
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, Q-Symphony
- Speaker: 70W, 4.2.2CH Speaker (S95C) / 40W 2.1CH Speaker (S90C)
- Operating System: Tizen Smart TV
- Far-Field Voice Interaction, TV Plus, Works with AI Speaker, SmartThings
- Multi Device Experience, Built-in Alexa Voice Assistant
- Ambient Mode+, Microsoft 365, Tune Station
- Ports: HDMI x 4 including eARC, S95C – USB x 3 + USB x 1 (camera only), S90C – USB x 2, Ethernet (LAN) x 1, USB-C, RF In, Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2 and Wi-Fi 5
- 2-years warranty y (1 Year Standard + 1 Year Extended Warranty on Panel Only)
Pricing and Availability
The starting price for Samsung’s S95C and S90C OLED TV range is INR 1,69,990. Customers can purchase these TVs from leading retail stores in India or online through Samsung.com. As a part of launch offer, consumers can get up to 20% cashback on leading bank credit cards and can also avail easy EMIs starting at INR 2,990.
Regarding the launch, Mohandeep Singh, Senior Vice President, Consumer Electronics Business, Samsung India said,
We are pushing the boundaries of innovation with our new range of OLED TVs. We have made OLED TVs better by combining Neural Quantum Processor 4K with OLED panels to deliver outstanding picture quality. The launch of new OLED TVs will enable us to further strengthen our leadership in the premium TV market.