Samsung India has begun to roll out One UI 5.0 upgrades based on the Android 13 operating system to several Galaxy M and Galaxy F device series. The update includes a slew of new experiences and significant changes that improve privacy and allow users to personalize their smartphones.
Samsung began rolling out One UI 5.0 stable update based on Android 13 starting with the Galaxy S22 series in India last month, after it rolled out the beta update in August
Samsung One UI 5.0 Upgrade (Android 13)
Users could personalize their smartphone experience like never before with the new One UI 5.0. With the new UI, users can add photos and videos to the lock screen to change, edit, and improve it. Along with this, users can combine multiple widgets into a single widget and save some room on their home screen.
- The update includes 16 colour themes based on wallpaper. It has redesigned menu settings for ringtone volume and vibration intensities.
- The Object Eraser tool makes it easy for users to get rid of unwanted people, objects, shadows, and reflections in images.
- Photo Remaster improves the sharpness of vintage photographs, therefore increasing the original image quality.
Note: Only select Galaxy M series devices will get an object eraser and photo remaster feature after the update.
- Split-screen and pop-up views help you multitask. Multi-windows can be launched with a swipe, the recent apps list, or the apps edge.
- The new Security and Privacy Dashboard shows the status of numerous smartphone security components, such as the camera, microphone, and location settings. The dashboard recommends smartphone security improvements.
Recently, the company revealed the schedule for the Indian market that lists all the devices that include over 50 smartphones and 11 tablets for the Indian market.
The One UI 5.0 update is now available for the Galaxy M53, Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M33, Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M32 and Galaxy M13 5G, and will soon be available for more Galaxy M and Galaxy F series smartphones.