Samsung India Offers Buy Now Pay Later Option For Flagship Phones

Samsung India Offers Buy Now Pay Later Option For Flagship Phones

Samsung India today introduced the first-ever “Buy Now, Pay Later” option on its flagship and foldable devices, giving its customers a simple and flexible ownership choice for their high-end devices. The offer is applicable to the flagship devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S22 series, the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, and the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G.

Given the pricing of Samsung’s flagship devices, this offer would help Samsung fans get their device with flexible buying options.


Buy Now, Pay Later: Features and Offers

Customers who choose the Buy Now, Pay Later option only have to pay 60% of the total amount in 18 equal monthly payments, with the remaining 40% to be paid in one single payment at the end of the 19th instalment. Customers with a minimum credit limit of Rs. 1.5 lakh are also eligible for this promotion.

  • In addition to this, it requires no initial deposit and has a processing fee of only 1% for premium smartphones such as the Galaxy S22 series, the Galaxy Z Fold3, and the Galaxy Z Flip3.
  • In addition to the ICICI Buy Now, Pay Later promotion, people who buy the Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G will also get the Galaxy Watch4 for Rs. 2,999.
  • The Galaxy Buds2 are available for Rs. 2,999 with the purchase of either the Galaxy S22+ 5G or Galaxy S22 5G.



The promotion is open to cardholders of ICICI Bank Credit Cards and can be availed at retail outlets including Samsung store across India.