Samsung Galaxy F54 5G press renders surfaces ahead India launch
Samsung Galaxy F54 has surfaced in press renders ahead of India launch. This shows triple rear cameras and a side-mounted fingerprints scanner for the phone.
The design looks similar to the Galaxy M54 5G, which was introduced a couple of months back, so we can expect similar specifications.
Samsung Galaxy F54 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.4GHz Quad A78 + 2GHz Quad A55 CPUs) Exynos 1380 processor with Mali-G68 MP5 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB RAM with256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 13 with Samsung One UI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4mm; Weight: 199g
- USB Type-C audio
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with 25W fast charging
Based on rumours, the box price of the 8GB + 256GB version of the Galaxy F54 5G is Rs. 35,999 (MRP), so we can expect the 6GB + 128GB version to be priced under Rs. 30,000.
We should know the exact launch date of the phone in India in the coming days.