Samsung Galaxy A14 6.6″ FHD+ display 50MP camera 5000mAh battery launched in India starting at Rs. 13999
Samsung has launched the Galaxy A14 4G version, after the 5G model was launched earlier this year. It has a 6.6-inch HD+ LCD screen with Infinity-V notch, 60Hz refresh rate, and the Indian version is powered by y Exynos 850 SoC with 4GB of RAM + 4GB of virtual RAM, has a 50MP rear camera, along with a 5MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera.
This comes with a 13MP front camera, runs Android 13 with One UI 5. Samsung has confirmed 2 OS upgrades and 4 years of security updates for the phone. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5,000mAh battery that promises up to 2 days of battery life on a single charge.
With Samsung’s eco-conscious technology and innovation, Galaxy A14 has been designed keeping in mind the environment and is crafted with eco-friendly materials, contributing to a more sustainable future, said Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy A14 4G specifications
- 6.6-inch FHD+ (2408×1080 pixels) Infinity-V LCD screen with 60Hz refresh rate, 480 nits peak brightness
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with OneUI 5.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 167.7 x 78.0 x 9.1mm; Weight: 201g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W charging
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A14 comes in Light Green, Black and Silver colours and is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB+64GB model and the 4GB+128GB model costs Rs. 14999. It is available across Samsung exclusive and partner stores, Samsung.com, and other online players.
Rs.1000 instant discount on SBI Bank Credit Cards